Tuesday, April 22, 2008

week 4 part two

i posted all 5 blogs in one so i am breaking them up so i can get all my points i need


My mini vacation…My little vacation right in the middle of school has been amazing to just get away from my life for a little bit but now that I have been here I am beginning to wonder if this is really a vacation or just a detour? My life has been pretty hectic the last few weeks and I came on this vacation to get away from all of that, but all I have been doing is going non stop. I feel like I just need to step away from everything and just breathe. I know that sounds kind of weird but its true. The more I try to escape the responsibilities of my life the more I seem to have. I love being a college student, but sometimes I miss being taken care of and not having to worry about getting my school work done and making sure everything is taken care of before I can truly relax. Now that I am away from Memphis, I really miss it although I just moved there in August, to me it is home. I don’t know why but my group of friend’s there feels more like family than anything else in my life. I honestly do not know how I survived eighteen years of my life without them. They are my rock, and without my girls I would just die.Words: 227

No comments: