Saturday, April 26, 2008

poem 1

Come to me in my dreams, and thenBy day I shall be well again.For then the night will more than payThe hopeless longing of the day.Come, as thou cam'st a thousand times,A messenger from radiant climes,And smile on thy new world, and beAs kind to others as to me.Or, as thou never cam'st in sooth,Come now, and let me dream it truth.And part my hair, and kiss my brow,And say My love! why sufferest thou?Come to me in my dreams, and thenBy day I shall be well again.For then the night will more than payThe hopeless longing of the day.

poem 2

If questioning would make us wiseNo eyes would ever gaze in eyes;If all our tale were told in speechNo mouths would wander each to each.Were spirits free from mortal meshAnd love not bound in hearts of fleshNo aching breasts would yearn to meetAnd find their ecstasy complete.For who is there that lives and knowsThe secret powers by which he grows?Were knowledge all, what were our needTo thrill and faint and sweetly bleed?Then seek not, sweet, the "If" and "Why"I love you now until I die.For I must love because I liveAnd life in me is what you give.


dont you just love how expresive poems can be? sometimes i need to escape my own mind and just drift away off inot lala land. read these and see what they can do for you too! i wanted to show all of you how stress relieving they can realy be....

No comments: