Tuesday, April 22, 2008

part 2

Ok so now I have even a bigger problem!!! I went home this week and took my computer thinking I could do my homework when I got there and no worries right. Wrong! When I got home my screen went out, it was completely white and not a single computer store could fix it so it is a good thing I bought the warranty on my computer. The bad thing I am stuck in Texas, with zero access to a computer. I called everyone I knew and not a single person came home this week. Lucky me, no computer= no internet. And no internet= another week of no blogs. So I decided I was going to hand write my blogs and just turn them in on Tuesday. Well, I got everything done I needed to at home and decided to come back today. So now I am typing up all of my blogs that I hand wrote. I know that they are supposed to be up by Friday night, but I am hoping you will make an exception and accept my late blog posts. I know I could have done them sooner, but I did leave on Wednesday morning so I thought I had plenty of time. It’s just that I promised myself that I would do these things this time and then my computer screen goes out. I guess I just really am bad at this whole thing. You know what’s even worse? My computer will be back in 4-6 weeks and finals are next week and our big paper is also due next week so all of my research and writing has to be done in the computer lab. Luckily I saved my research on a thumb drive the other day; I guess God was looking out for me there.Words: 302

No comments: