Tuesday, April 22, 2008

3

Ok so it’s Wednesday and I just got home to a great big happy family, not. Ok so I had to come home because my sister had a mental breakdown. Her husband, Steve is in Iraq again and every time she turns on the news she can’t help but worry herself sick. Well, it is so odd how children can say the littlest thing and hurt an adult so badly. My sister has two kid’s Felicity who is six and Clayton who is two. Well my sister went to pick them up from school and day care when this little boy walks up to my sister and says “you’re the mommy whose husband is shooting the bad guys right?” and my sister responded yes, that’s me and the little boy said to her “well you better hope the bad guys don’t shoot back.” To me I thought it was kind of clever of the little boy and somewhat funny but to my sister it was a nightmare. This was the last little push to make her break and she did. So I left early the next morning to help her. Normally my parents would be just a few minutes away but they just left about a week ago to go back to California because it was my bothers daughter Kiely, first birthday. So I went out there to take the kids to school and to cheer class and to playschool. While my sister stayed in bed all day and cried. I can’t even imagine what she is going through all I can do is be there as much as possible for her.Words: 272

No comments: