Friday, April 25, 2008

moving....

wow, ok so my first year as a college student has come to an end!!! i knew going off to college i would have to meet new people and have new friend and do new things but i have to say i never expected something quite like this. i have met the best friends anyone coul evere ask for...we are all so different yet the same in some odd way. we eem to work like a family and i wouldn't have it any other way!!! i have so mnay memories from this year that were literally the times of my life. some say high school is the best time of your life, they were ohh so wrong college is way way better!!! i have so mnay memories from running through the fountain on campus at two in the morning to going to my first college tailgate to going to the frat houses to staying up for days studying for finals just to repeat the cycle all over again. my friends and i went to panama city for spring break and it was so much fun!!! it was our first treip somewhere for an entire week without any parents or any kind of rules...it got crazy sometimes but it was so much fun! i really wish there was a spy cam on me that trip just so we coud watch how retarted we looked! we wore our bathing suits the entire freaking time! we got ready t gout like twice and never actually made it to the club!!! my friend hannah fell and seperated her collar bone and got a huge fat lip! it was the funniest thing ever. i am so glad i came here. me and two of my best friends got a house close to campus and will be moving thursday! i can not wait we are actually growing up, we just went off to college alone and now we are going to live in house alone. thank go for friends like mine without them i really dont know what i would do with myself!!!

No comments: