Tuesday, April 22, 2008

dreams

do you ever wonder where your dreams come from, and what they actually mean? last night is when my boyfriend and i talked and decided tat he is going to dallas and when he does thats it for us ofr now anyways. and after our conversation i couldnt help but think about how upset it makes me to picture him with someone else. then i started imagining it and thats when i fell asleep. i had this dream that me and him and a bunc of people were hanging out and he was all cuddled up with another girl right in front of me and i litterally got sick to my stomach, in my dream i ran out of the room threw up and walked back into the room and acted like nothing had happened. i then demanded the vodka and chugged it...all of it! and went on with the rest of the night. this disturbbed me when i woke up because a) i pictured him with someone else b) i became a bulimic c) i also became an alcoholic and d) i woke up feeling like this could actually happen in the future. i honestly dont think this is an normal dream for someone to have the night she finds out her bf for 2 yrs is moving, is it? so i tried to find in online at dream moods.com and there is all kinds of stuff on therer but nothing about my dream. so this got me thinking, is this how i see myself handling the problem? this was far from a good solution! i am ruely upset right now about how my subconscious is dealing with the pain, and pressure right now. this can not be healthy.

No comments: