Friday, April 25, 2008

12 page paper...

I never thought that I would actually have so much to say about my topic of health care crisis in america. i guess after researching it for so long that i have developed a strong attitude toward the subject. this could be the one thing i am passionate enough about to go vote this upcoming election. i really do want to follow it and keep up with the bills passed on this issue. i am interested to see if the people in capital hill see this issue the way i am or if they are complete idiots. i have never actually gotton into a paper as much as i have this one. my boyfriend and i actually had a thirty minute conversation on how it could work, what would fail and he got me really heated up when he didnt agree with the way i saw my plans. it is kind of out of character for me to get so hot over someone not agreeing with me, normally i would just shrug it off, but now this is a topic i feel so strongly about that i can not just let people think sonething when i have done the research to prove them wrong, and show them how horrible the system really is today. i hope that everyone in our class has learned about thier topic as much as i have. i also hope that they have become a more rounded person, because i realy think this essay has helped me in so many ways that i had never seen before. starting out i was really dreading this class but now looking back on it i am glad i did this topic for my paper, and i really did enjoy this class.

No comments: