Tuesday, April 22, 2008

week 4 part 5

In n out and Del taco…I was born and raised in California where they have the best fast food places in the world. There is this hamburger place that has been around since the fifties and it is still the best hamburgers in the world. All the movie stars in Las Angeles go to eat there, and it is called In n Out. They make their hamburgers fresh and never add fat to increase flavor only natural ingredients. It is the bomb when it comes to hamburgers. Well the reason I am writing about them is because there is also one in Las Vegas, and since I am here I want to take full advantage of it. I can not wait, we are going to have lunch there today and it will be amazing. My mouth is watering just thinking about it now. Another great west coast place to eat is Del Taco and it is amazing. They have both hamburgers and Mexican food all in one. It is kind of like mixing Mc Donald’s and Taco Bell all at once. If you order a numbered meal you will get for instance a burrito fries and a drink. It may sound odd to you but I grew up with this. It is the best. They also have killer shakes that make you want to become a milkoholic. We haven’t had time to go eat there yet, but trus me before we leave we will be making a stop there as well. I know I sound like a complete fat ass right now going on about fast food, but you never realize how much you miss something until its gone. When I moved away to texas and now to Memphis there is nothing that compares to these two places to eat. It is like they put crack in the food or something to make you addicted.Words: 310

No comments: